If you are a client of Barclays Investment Bank, please contact your sales lead or relationship manager who will support you in making a complaint.
Complaints about the product, the conduct of Barclays and/or the person advising on or selling the product should otherwise be raised in writing to PRIIPS KID Complaints, 5 The North Colonnade, London, E14 4BB, United Kingdom or by emailing IBKIDComplaints@Barclays.com
Information you need to provide:
To help us investigate and resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, please provide as much of the following information as possible:
- your name and email address
- your account details (if you are a Barclay’s client)
- a clear description of your concern or complaint
- details of what you would like us to do to resolve the complaint
- copies of any relevant documents/information
- a daytime telephone number or email address where we can contact you
- any times you would prefer us to contact you
If you are raising a complaint in regard to a product that has been sold to you where a Key Information Document (KID) has been made available, please also include:
- The ISIN or Product Identifier details as shown on the front page of the KID
- The name of the organization who sold it to you (if not Barclays)
- The jurisdiction or country from which you are raising your complaint
How we will handle your complaint
- We will try to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. The first step is for us to be clear about the nature of your complaint, and to identify with you what we can do to resolve the issue. The more information you can provide us, the better.
- When we have finished our investigations into your complaint we will be in touch to provide you with a full response to your complaint.
If you are still not satisfied...
We aim to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible and to your complete satisfaction. If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with our response you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service in the UK if you are an eligible complainant. This is a free service. You can obtain a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service explanatory leaflet by contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service directly at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0800 023 4567 / +44 (0)20 7964 0500
In addition, you may be able to take civil action.